I.M.S. produces a range of competition filters designed to bring out the best in your coffee. The SHAPE and PERFORATION have been designed to ensure ideal coffee extraction.
- Description: Average capacity 18/22 gram. B70 2TC H28.5 E
- Shape: Border: Ø 70 mm (B70). Height: 28.5 mm (H28.5). Inside diameter: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 -58.5 mm tamper. Ridgeless. Shape: Cylindrical with convex bottom. The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a specific corner rounding at the base. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck. Polishing facilitates drying and expulsion.
- Perforation: I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented. Perforated Area: Ø 49 mm. Number of Holes: 715 Micro spacing (E). The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the water delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area. Hole Diameter: 0.30 mm. Shape of the Hole: Circular with Conical cross section.
- Compatibility: Fits some, but not all models of: E-61, Faema, La Marzocco, Synesso, Slayer, Nuova Simonelli Victoria Arduino, Rancilio. Astoria. Conti, Elektra Commercial, La Pavoni Commercial, Vibiemme, Wega, Ascaso, Bezzera, Brasilia, ECM , Expobar, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, Rocket
- NOTE: Not all spouted portafilters are deep enough to allow for the use of this competition basket. If you are unsure of the portafilter depth compatibility we recommend using a bottomless portafilter or contact the vendor from whom you purchased your machine.