About this item
The latest innovation from IMS. 585 Holes distributed towards the center to direct the flow of espresso. There are more holes in the center and they have less distance between them.
- BIG BANG filter highlights the SWEETNESS of coffee.
- Makes extraction uniform and avoids channeling. We don’t suggest to use the BIG BANG filters with citric (light) coffees.
- Incremental distance between holes from 1.5 mm to increase til the edge.
- Hole Diameter: 0.30 mm
- Border: Ø 70 mm (B70)
- Body: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- Fits most E61 group head portafilters. Compatible with: Gaggia, E61 Group, Astoria, Casadio, Conti, Elektra, Fracino, Keesvanderwesten, Magister, Marzocco, N.simonelli, Pavoni, Promac, Rancilio, Slayer, Synesso, Victoria Arduino, Ascaso, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, Ecm, Expobar, Faema, Fiorenzato, Grimac, Iberital, La Nuovaera, La Scala, L'orchestrale, Qualityespresso, Rocket, Sab Italia, Sanremo, Vfa, Vibiemme, Wega, Slayer, and Synesso.
- For 58-58.5 mm tampers
- Made in Italy
I.M.S. produces a range of competition filters designed to bring out the best in your coffee. The SHAPE and PERFORATION have been designed to ensure ideal coffee extraction. The filter is bright and polished all around, even inside the holes. The bright and polished surface prevents dirt from adhering to it and facilitates cleaning. A filter without coffee residue allows for extracting only freshly ground coffee, rendering this phase of the process faster and safer, always guaranteeing an optimal result. The actual capacity of a filter depends on many factors such as the coffee grind or the space that is left between the coffee puck and the shower head screen.
Package Dimensions: 2.87 x 2.83 x 1.26 inches
Item Weight: 1.13 ounces
Country of Origin: Italy